Altering proteins to create much-needed new treatments is one of the most exciting developments in modern pharmacology. Our determined team of experts in tissue culture, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, biology, and bioengineering will excel on your behalf and ensure that your final engineered protein therapeutic compound meets the highest standards.
The desire to engineer monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and fragments for site-specific conjugation to achieve controlled DAR distributions, greater stability, and consistent pharmacokinetic (PK) behavior makes the design and production of mAbs more complex than ever. August Bioservices dedicates an expert team of scientists to the production of high-quality mAbs, designed to improve upon the limitations of first-wave antibody-drug conjugates (ADC).
Obtain a Variety of Therapeutic Proteins
- Fusion proteins
- Humanized mAbs
- Protein conjugates
- Decoy receptors
Request Protein Modifications
- Addition or removal of protein functions or characteristics
- Conjugation chemistries
- Conjugation of PEG, targeting peptides, cytotoxins, etc.
“With our combined expertise, we know what it takes to translate your therapeutic idea into a developable drug candidate.”
PhD in Molecular Biology
- 30 years’ biopharmaceutical industry R&D experience including head of antibody engineering (U.S.) and cell line development (global) for GlaxoSmithKline
- Specialties: Antibody and protein engineering, commercial cell line development, host cell metabolic engineering, protein expression, molecular immunology, and protein therapeutic agents
- Passions: Brewing craft beers and precision shooting sports